Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Fall that Broke the Wall



OK, so I have two boys that can get a little wild at times. Bryson plays with Ty as if he is his twin brother instead of 4 years younger. So tonight, like most nights, they are running after each other, up and down the hall. Squeals are coming from both, until a loud crash and an "I didn't mean to" from Bryson and a loud cry from Ty. After picking Ty up and accessing his large goose egg knot on his head, Robert looked down the hall and noticed the Ty's head size hole in the wall (see pictures). You may be able to see his red head on the right side. He seams to be fine and we have set some harder house rules for running. I hope everyone had a great weekend. I was able to spend the whole weekend with my family. Friday night we went out with the Grimstads to dinner and to plan our winter vacation to Cozumel. Saturday the family hung out at the house, cleaning and playing. That night Robert and I went to one of my Trendz employee's (Amber) wedding here in town. The wedding was lots of fun. Robert and I were able to bring out our country 2-step dancing. I just love to dance with him whenever I can. Obviously Decorah does not have any country dancing bars so we only get to dance at social functions that have a band or dj (3 times a year max). All in all it was a great weekend...Less the large hole in the wall.

No comments: