Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My Basketball Stars!!





OK, the basketball season here in Decorah for my boys lasts a total of 4 weeks. Bryson is in the Sharp Shooter league while Ty is in the Biddie Ball league. I love to watch them play. It is so cool to see Bryson's skills develop over the past few years. Ty still has a ways to go but he is fun to watch. Ty's league is more like 3 & 4 year olds with balls and not quite sure what to do with them. Ty even went over into the 5 year old game and shoot a basket into their hoops. Those were a bit higher but he made it and then had to go and high 5 everyone. So funny these boys. Hmm I wonder where he gets it from.

1 comment:

Richardsons of HV said...

So sweet!! Isn't it fun? Boy are great!!!
You spent some time on your blog...way to go!!
I'm thinking of buying a new template...they are $25-40 so I might wait until after Disney!
I need a pedicure more than a template...