Wednesday, August 09, 2006

CORN TIME



The corn is at it's prime and it tastes like candy!! We can just have a whole dinner of only corn on the cob. YUMMY!! There are pick-up trucks on several corners here in town selling "just picked" corn. You then have to bring it home and shuck it. But it is totally worth the hassle and mess of shucking the corn. I am telling you Texans this stuff is the best. Bryson also got a back to school hair cut and is ready to start in two weeks. He just found out who is teacher is and he has several kids he knows in his class. I think the whole family is ready for school to start.

1 comment:

Richardsons of HV said...

Yummy! I want some!!
Will found out who his teacher is yesterday. It is crazy around here. I feel like it is cheerleadng tryouts. Will got a great teacher and has a great class. His teacher called me yesterday and said I should be smiling b/c he has the best class in all of 1st grade! I'm so glad! The 1st grade teachers don't have a good reputation so that is good.
Have a great day!