Friday, August 04, 2006

Mowing, Baseball, and Camping





This summer has been busy for Bryson. He was in 4 weeks of Playground Sports where he played outside games, crafts and took a few field trips. Bryson was also signed up for 3 weeks of swim lessons. Now he is able to go off the diving boards...Yeah Bryson. He also played baseball this summer. He was their star catcher (I know I am bragging a little, ok maybe a lot but I was proud of him.) Ty was too young for the activities offered but he enjoyed a ride or two with dad on the mower or in the backpack as dad pushed. I have been wanting to camp all summer, so one night we decided to go to our campground here in town and spend the night. It was full of adventure for us. We saw a water animal (not quite sure if it was a muskrat or what) but it was really close to us. We also had a raccoon steal our whole bag of marshmellows. Bryson, Robert and I were sitting around the campfire talking and we heard a russling behind us. I turned around just in time to see the raccoon jump off the picnic table with a big bag of marshmellows in it's mouth. Luckly for him we had already had our s'mores, otherwise I think he would have been chased. We had a great time.

No comments: