Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My First Grader!!




I can't believe the summer is over and school has started. I also can't believe that Bryson is in first grade. Everyone always told me that enjoy the kids when they are at home because once they start school, the years just fly by...and boy do they. Bryson wanted us to take him to school his first day rather than ride the bus, and I am glad I did because I was able to get a picture of his teacher, Mrs. Tjostem, and a few of the boys (Avery Dugger and Nick Bockman) in his class. Bryson was a little nervous at first but once he saw all his buddies from kindergarten playing on the playground, he took off and was ready for his first day. I am posting this before he gets home so I will have to update you on how his first day went tomorrow. Ty did ask a few times where did Bryson go?? He was a little sad not to have him around. Ty has an infatuation with School Buses and he was very disappointed that he could not get on the bus this morning when it stopped to pick up the kids in our neighborhood. I told him his time will come soon enough. Have a great day everyone!!

No comments: